The mission of Arbor Place, Inc. is to provide prevention, treatment, renewal, and recovery opportunities to individuals, families, and communities impacted by substance abuse & dependence and mental health disorders.
Substance use disorders are chronic, progressive diseases, which if left untreated may be fatal. Our model of care is recovery based and incorporates the 12 Step model. Additional or alternative methods of treatment are also delivered that are important for an individual's care.
We have well trained professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for successful delivery of substance and mental health treatment programs.
Arbor Place, Inc. currently has openings for:
* Residential Treatment Worker. Click here to read more and to apply.
Alcohol and Drug Evaluations
Mental Health Evaluations
Individual Outpatient Counseling
Outpatient Treatment Groups
Adult Day Treatment
Adult Residential Treatment
Residential Intoxication Monitoring Service
Intoxicated Driver Assessments
Intoxicated Driver Intensive Supervision Program (IDIP)
Alcohol Awareness Program I and II
Teen Tobacco Diversion Program
Victim Impact Panel
Families in Recovery Group
Families In Need of Education and Support Individual Program
4076 Kothlow Ave East
Menomonie, WI 54751
- Arbor Place, Inc. has moved into a new facility. The new facility is located at 4076 Kothlow Ave, Menomonie, WI .
- From Hwy 12/29 East Menomonie, Turn South onto Lookout Road, Follow Lookout Road to the left, heading south, Facility will be 1/4 mile down on the left, turn left onto Kothlow Ave.
Please note - the new facility is tobacco-free. This includes building and grounds.
At Arbor Place, Inc. we know how important it is to share the gift of recovery. It is for this reason we are in a momentus project to construct a new facility to serve more individuals and families in need. And now is the time when your compassion will help us. All donations are valued and important to us. Please join us in our collective campaign "The Path to Healing: Inspiring Hope and Renewal Capital Campaign."
2015 Dates for the
Alcohol Awareness Program
- August 15, September 12, October 17, November 14, December 12
- Please contact our main office at 715-235-4537 to sign up for a class.
* Class dates may change due to unforseen cirucmstances - be sure to contact us to sign-up and verify the course date.