The mission of Arbor Place, Inc. is to provide prevention, treatment, renewal, and recovery opportunities to individuals, families, and communities impacted by substance abuse & dependence and mental health disorders.
Substance use disorders are chronic, progressive diseases, which if left untreated may be fatal. Our model of care is recovery based and incorporates the 12 Step model. Additional or alternative methods of treatment are also delivered that are important for an individual's care.
We have well trained professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for successful delivery of substance and mental health treatment programs.
Arbor Place, Inc. currently has an opening for:
Substance Abuse Counselor with additional training/licensure in Mental Health
Please contact Jill Gamez, Executive Director, to find out more information about the position, as well as how to submit an application.
Alcohol and Drug Evaluations
Mental Health Evaluations
Individual Outpatient Counseling
Adult & Teen Anger Management
Outpatient Treatment Groups
Adult Day Treatment
Adult Residential Treatment
Residential Intoxication Monitoring Service
Intoxicated Driver Assessments
Intoxicated Driver Intensive Supervision Program (IDIP)
Alcohol Awareness Program I and II
Teen Tobacco Diversion Program
Victim Impact Panel
Families in Recovery Group
Families In Need of Education and Support Individual Program
320 21st Street NE
Menomonie, WI 54751
Thank you to all who attended Arbor Place's Recovery Month Event!
- We had such a wonderful evening on September 24th! All of the individuals who are stepping forward to make gifts and pledges to Arbor Place's Capital Campaign and 100 Women Initiative - we can't thank you enough!
- We would also like to express our sincere gratitude to our event sponsors:
Mayo Health System
Dunn County Criminal Justice Collaborating Council
- Be sure to check out the Arbor Place, Inc. Facebook page for photos of the evening!
- Arbor Place has launched a Capital Campaign to support the new facility. If you would like to make a donation, please click here for the donation form.
- More information to come...
- Ground Breaking Ceremony...
Arbor Place, Inc. is embarking on an exciting journey by constructing a new facility! We are pleased that so many people were able to join us for this significant milestone for Arbor Place, Inc.
- Psychiatry Services now Available
- Dr. Michael Murray is now available to see new clients in need of psychiatry services in our outpatient clinic. If you would like to schedule an intake appointment for psychiatry services, please call our main office at 715-235-4537.
For more pictures of the event, please link to our Facebook Page Here .
- 2014 Dates for the
Alcohol Awareness Program
- November 15th
- December 13th
- Please contact our main office at 715-235-4537 to sign up for a class.
* Class dates may change due to unforseen cirucmstances - be sure to contact us to sign-up and verify the course date.
2014 Dates for the
Victim Impact Panel
Click here for more information about VIP.